RVs at Electric Forest
Separate camping areas for ticket holders to park RVs are available. You must purchase RV Passes in advance.
Electric Forest offers two kinds of RV Passes:
1. ELECTRIC FOREST RV PASSES
Electric Forest RV Passes are available at checkout for $150 per RV (plus service fees). Please note: every vehicle entering the RV camping area must have an RV Pass, every person entering the Electric Forest RV camping area must also have a Weekend Ticket. Every RV pass can have up to ONE companion vehicle.
2. GOOD LIFE VIP VILLAGE RV PASSES
Electric Forest GOOD LIFE VILLAGE RV Passes are available for $200 (plus service fees). THE BACK 40 RV/Camping Spot Packages includes RV Parking (should you choose to bring one).
Visit each GOOD LIFE experience for special amenities and/or RV services that may be available in that area.
Please note that every person entering each GOOD LIFE RV Area must have purchased the corresponding Village or Back 40 GOOD LIFE Package.
RV Pass Rules apply to every RV Area.
RV Pass Rules
- RV's will only be allowed in specified RV Camping areas.
- RV Passes must be purchased in advance.
- An RV is defined as any vehicle larger either in length, width or height than a normal sixteen (16)-passenger van. All oversized vehicles, trailers, and campers that are towed and busses are considered RVs. This also includes any form of a pop-up camper/trailer.
- Every vehicle entering the RV Park and the GOOD LIFE VILLAGE RV Park must have an RV Pass. RV's entering THE VILLAGE must have purchased THE VILLAGE RV Pass (THE BACK 40 RV Pass is included in the price of the GOOD LIFE BACK 40 RV/Camping Package).
- Every person in your party must have a ticket. For Electric Forest RV Pass holders, each person in the RV must have a Weekend Ticket. For GOOD LIFE VIP RV Pass holders, each person must have purchased a corresponding GOOD LIFE Package (i.e. THE VILLAGE or THE BACK 40 RV/Camping Package).
- For all RV areas you can arrive beginning at 10 AM on Thursday, June 27th and must depart by 12:00 PM on Monday, July 1st.
- Electric Forest Staff will check RVs and vehicles entering all RV Camping areas for any items not permitted on site, as specified in the Camping Guidelines and Rules outlined in this site. Security Staff will confiscate any such items and may refuse entry to the site.
- At this time, Electric Forest does not rent RVs to ticket holders, or have any arrangements with contractors to rent RVs to ticket holders.
- Have more questions? Check out RV PASS FAQs