The Forest seeks passionate makers and creative thinkers!
This year’s UnMEDIAted Program calls all creatives – copywriters, gif-makers, social influencers, photographers, videographers, live painters, vloggers, podcasters, imaginators, inventors, and more! Submit a unique proposal that is custom-made to add to the creative spirit of The Forest.
This is an open audition to join the Electric Forest 2020 Creator Incubator – a new space for creatives to come together to support each other, integrate with The Electric Forest Media Team, and collaborate on special projects.
This program intends to connect creatives at all levels to share skills and perspectives, collaborate with HQ and fellow Forest Family, and exercise creative practices together. The dream is to bridge creative landscapes – uniting podcasters and copywriters, live painters and social influencers, vloggers and gif-makers, and more.
The spirit of The Forest extends beyond HQ. Together, we can invent, discover, enlighten, form, organize, and shape ideas that wouldn’t be possible alone.
Winners can expect daily meetups with Forest teams and collaborators to coordinate specific projects for that day – special celebrations, unique artist sets, Plug In Programs, spontaneous surprises, and more. Think of this Incubator as an opportunity to connect as artists to tell a story as a collective.
To be considered for this program, all entrants must be willing to collaborate with HQ and fellow creatives.
HQ will provide:
- Two (2) GA Camping Wristbands to Electric Forest 2020 (one for you and one for a guest)
- One (1) Appropriate Content Pass (to be used alongside your GA Wristband)
- Your project with The Forest shared on Electric Forest digital platforms
Submissions will be accepted for review February 2 – March 31, 2020. Follow up materials may be requested after that time. Final projects will be selected and announced in April, 2020.
Judged by: The Festival Creative Team
Judgement method: By reviewing & ranking proposals
30% Creative Perspective
30% Proposal Quality & Aesthetic
20% Proposed Focus
20% Communication Skills
- All proposed content must be specifically created for this assignment.
- Content should represent the artistic contribution you desire to make on the EF Content Team. Try to give us the best representation of your skills and aesthetic.
- Electric Forest may elect to use the final selected projects beyond sharing it with the Forest Family.
- You must have the permission of any models you use to use their images or videos for this program.
- Your gallery must feature content and ideas that you own all the rights to, or have permission to use.
- You must be able to provide and maintain your own photo/video/content gear on site at Electric Forest. No lock up will be provided.
- Finalists will agree to communicate with HQ prior to the event.
- Finalists will agree to provide captured content no later than July 20th, 2020, and will grant the full rights of their work to Electric Forest.
- HQ reserves the right to share your work on EF digital media, we may also publicly list, link, or embed your gallery for the EF community to view.
Previous UnMEDIAted Winners
2019 UnMEDIAted Photographer
2019 UnMEDIAted Content
2018 UnMEDIAted Videographers
Christian, Edgar, and Julio
2018 UnMEDIAted Photographer
2017 UnMEDIAted Videographer
2017 UnMEDIAted Photographer
2016 UnMEDIAted Photographer
2015 UnMEDIAted Photographer
2014 UnMEDIAted Photographers
Peter Noel, Paranormal Productions, Kenneth Stokes, and Infinite Aura
JOIN THE NEW ELECTRIC FOREST PLUG IN FACEBOOK GROUP TO CONNECT WITH OTHERS WHO ARE INSPIRED TO PLUG IN & DO MORE WITH THE FOREST!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ELECTRIC FOREST NEWSLETTER FOR UPDATES ON 2020 PLUG IN PROGRAMS