Sticker Design Contest
The Electric Forest sticker is a piece of art worth a thousand words, a trip to Rothbury, the best days of summer, and all the memories that were made there. Design the official sticker for Electric Forest – and have your art spark stories for years to come!
HQ invites the artistically inclined to design an official sticker for Electric Forest 2019.
STICKER THEME – INCORPORATING AN ELECTRIC FOREST FEATURE
For inspiration and ideas, draw from features that grab your attention at Electric Forest.
Whether it’s the Main Entrance; stage designs at Tripolee, The Observatory, and Ranch Arena; Art Installations in The Forest, massive structures like The Hangar and Jubilee; staples like Lady Vine or Ellie the Elephant; Main Street; or even the hot air balloons… Electric Forest is filled with structures, installations, stages, entrances, community areas, and natural features of all shapes, colors, and sizes. Use these tangible on site structures as inspiration to design the Official Sticker of Electric Forest 2019.
If your sticker design is selected you will receive two (2) GA Wristbands to Electric Forest 2019, and your artwork will be distributed to tens of thousands of Foresters with their festival wristbands!
HQ will provide:
- Two (2) GA Camping Wristbands to Electric Forest 2019
- Your sticker printed as a gift for the Forest Family
- An announcement of your sticker being selected!
Submissions will be accepted for review January 31 – March 31, 2019 at 11:59pm ET. The final art will be selected and announced in April, 2019.
Judged by: The Forest Family! The Forest Family is invited to vote for their favorite submissions now through March 31st, 2019 at 11:59 EST. At the close of voting, the top ten submissions will be reviewed by Forest HQ, and a winner will be selected.
Judgment method: By selecting and comparing best stickers
40% Fits with event aesthetic
10% Appearance as a sticker
- Your sticker design must be a piece created specifically for Electric Forest. Electric Forest may elect to use the final selected design beyond the printing of a sticker.
- Your sticker design must be a piece designed by you, featuring images and ideas that you own all the rights to, or have permission to use.
- Sticker designs must be square, and visually attractive when scaled down to a 3×3″ square.
- Sticker designs must be made in 300 DPI CMYK format
- Account for a .25″ bleed area as you begin your design, to allow for proper printing. Your art file should measure 3.5×3.5 inches total. (Feel free to submit your final design sample without the bleed area to convey the final sticker appearance.)
- Sample designs must be submitted in dimensions of 1000 px square
- An on site feature, “Electric Forest”, and the year “2019” must be visible on the sticker.
- Reference the “Theme” section above for inspiration