The Brainery Workshop Program
The Forest Family overflows with knowledge.
Each year, we organically come together and learn from each other. The Brainery workshops are taught by Forest Family, for the Forest Family.
In 2020, the Plug In Program continues to nurture the opportunity to unite through intentional learning at The Brainery.
The Brainery seeks passionate minds with teachable skills to apply as instructors for this space. Programs that engage fellow Forest Family in active thought or action are especially welcome.
Examples of ideal presentations and activities are…
- Non-asana yogas (bandha and pranayama)
- Chanting or singing workshops
- Stand-up comedy
- Special programming for groups of Men
- Special programming for groups of Women
- Active lectures that involve audience participation
- Dance instruction (African, Shuffling, Line Dancing, Lindy, etc.)
- Music instruction
- Simple art classes (beading, origami, etc.,) for which the instructor must supply the materials
Activities that will not be accepted include…
- Asana-based yoga (if you need a mat, this isn’t where it’s at)
- Hooping, Poi, or other Flow Arts instruction
- Powerpoint-based lectures
- Political or legislative advocacy
- Food or drink based classes
VIEW PREVIOUS BRAINERY WORKSHOP WINNERS
JOIN THE NEW ELECTRIC FOREST PLUG IN FACEBOOK GROUP TO CONNECT WITH OTHERS WHO ARE INSPIRED TO PLUG IN & DO MORE WITH THE FOREST!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE ELECTRIC FOREST NEWSLETTER FOR UPDATES ON 2020 PLUG IN PROGRAMS