How To Visit The Forest Wristbands and Lodging Packages for Electric Forest 2019 are sold out.
All Wristband and Lodging Package options for Electric Forest 2019 are sold out.
Visit The Official Wristband Exchange to buy and sell tickets to EF 2019.
- GA Wristbands & Camping General Admission (GA) Camping is where most of the Forest Family campsSOLD OUT
Many basic amenities exist in GA, including port-a-lets, showers, ice, food vendors, and craft vendors.
If you choose to stay in GA Camping, prepare as if you are going on a camping trip in the wilderness.
- Good Life VIP Camping & Tent Rentals The Electric Forest VIP Program is called The Good LifeSOLD OUT
Good Life Village Camping and Sherwood Court Tent Only Camping are the main VIP camping options.
The Good Life also offers a variety of other lodging options throughout the expansive festival grounds…
If you want The Forest to provide a tent, bungalow, or tiny home, there are several options in The Good Life Village.
- Back 40 VIP Camping, Cabins & Enchanted The Back 40 is an intimate and exclusive private enclave, part of the Good Life VIP Program, that includes camping, RV spots, Cabins, Homes, and the Enchanted ExperienceSOLD OUT
If you seek extra luxury, discover the Back 40 Enchanted Experience. This is the highest level of Good Life camping in Enchanted Experience with a whimsical wonderland experience, including brunches, happy hours, and more!
Are you looking for a cabin or log home? A hotel suite, or unlimited access to the Waterpark or the Back 40 pool? Check out our Back 40 and Frontier Lodging Packages, all of which offer a massive list of amenities for an enhanced Forest experience.
- Frontier Suite Lodging Enjoy the comfort of a hotel alongside the magic of The Forest in the Good Life Frontier as part of the Good Life VIP ProgramSOLD OUT
Check out our Good Life Frontier VIP Suites, all of which offer a massive list of amenities for an enhanced Forest experience. This is a hotel located on the Double JJ Ranch!
- GA & Good Life RV Options Park your RV in GA, The Good Life Village, or The Back 40SOLD OUT
An RV is specified as any vehicle larger in length, width, or height than a normal 12 passenger van. The length limit for a non-RV is 16 feet. Any vehicle, or vehicle plus towed trailer of any kind, that is over 16 feet in length needs an RV Pass.
Your options for RV parking are in The GA Campgrounds, The Good Life, and The Back 40 (which includes full hookup).
GA & Good Life RV Power Add-Ons are available.
RV spots are not available for purchase unless you will be bringing an RV, please do not purchase an RV space in an attempt to secure a larger tent camping space.